If you have multiple projects on the go, are struggling to stay on top of everything, or hate admin, then maybe it’s time to hire a project manager.
Does this sound familiar …
- I have several concurrent projects on the go at any given moment
- Everyone on the team is working hard but projects aren’t completing on time and no one knows why
- I have no centralized project monitoring and control
- I have experienced failed projects or repeated project management issues
If that describes you, then you are probably ready to admit you need some help. Think of it as a sign of success: your business had reached proportions that demand a more formal approach to managing your projects or programs. Think of what life would be like …
- You will finally have control in a ‘big picture’ sort of way with an end-to-end view of all your projects.
- You will have a way to establish and “standardize” repeatable processes which will create more efficiency and profit in your business.
- You will be able to build a “centralized” knowledgebase for project team members and with critical data for sizing future jobs
- You will finally have help with project planning, project monitoring, and making sure the work gets done!
More and more, business owners are recognizing that they don’t want to do all the admin, they don’t need to manage all the details and are using project managers to drive the day-to-day work. So? Have you ‘arrived’? Are you ready to see what professional project management support can do for your business?
Find out about the benefits of project management at: http://virtualpminabox.com/services/