Everyone want to do better and be better … it’s why we always try to start the New Year with a set of resolutions.
So here are the Top 10 project resolutions we hope everyone has on their list for 2012!
1. Block inadequate planning!
2. Reduce resource gaps
3. Stop ineffective communication
4. Don’t put off putting a tracking mechanism in place
5. Shut down scope creep
6. Lower the boom on a lack of comprehensive tools & templates
7. Quit ignoring risk
8. No more unrealistic timelines
9. Crack down on process gaps
10. Terminate improper endings
If you stick to these resolutions, the year ahead is sure to be successful!
Happy Holidays from Virtual PM in a Box!
And if you want a gift with huge returns, get $25 off our Painless Project Management training. Register before December 31st at https://virtualpminabox.com/pmcourse/ Coupon Code: HOLIDAY